Enjoy and benefit from working with Professional, like minded colleagues
Join a team with integrity, professionalism and ambition.
Opportunities at Marshall Sterling Investment Management.
Work with Professionals, add value to your clients objectives and get well rewarded.
Marshall Sterling, a London headquartered Investment, Asset and Wealth Management organisation that provides a broad range of financial services solutions to a variety of international, private and institutional clients.
Products and services made available include:
- Investment banking services
- Corporate finance, private and public placements
- Discretionary Investment Management
- Discretionary Fund Management
- Financial Advice
- Appointed Representative services
- Tier 1 custody, execution and settlement
We have a proven track record in delivering Alpha positive performance and facilitating the swift transfer of Investment Advisers, Investment Managers and client accounts alike, whilst providing an ongoing relaxed and professional platform to service new and existing business from.
- Senior part time Compliance Manager with experience in Retail Asset and Investment Management
- Part time front and middle office operator with experience within UK Retail regulated financial services
- Full time back office equity clearing and custody operator
- Due Diligence Researcher
- Investment Manager (Equity or FX or Debt Markets)*
Please contact us for more detail on the role specifics.
*Note: If you are an experienced investment manager with more than 12 months experience in an FCA regulated capacity, you have transferrable, active client relationships and are interested in finding out how our company ethos could fit your career objectives, contact a member of our HR team in confidence using the form provided.
All Applications will be treated with confidentiality.