Enjoy And Benefit From Working With Professional, like minded colleagues
Join a team with integrity, professionalism and ambition.
Marshall Sterling Careers
Work With Professionals, Add Value To Your Clients Objectives And Get Well Rewarded.
Opportunities At Marshall Sterling Investment Management.
Marshall Sterling, a London headquartered Investment, Asset and Wealth Management organisation that provides a broad range of financial services solutions to a variety of international, private and institutional clients.
Products and services made available include:
- Investment banking services
- Corporate finance and private equity
- SEIS, EIS, ISA and Pension Management
- Financial Advice
- Discretionary Investment Management
- Discretionary Fund Management
- Tier 1 custody, execution and settlement
We have a proven track record in delivering Alpha positive performance and facilitating the swift transfer of Investment Advisers, Investment Managers and client accounts alike, whilst providing an ongoing relaxed and professional platform to service new and existing business from.
- Investment Adviser (Markets)*
- Investment Manager (Markets)*
- Compliance Assistant for the assessment of public domain material
- Corporate Finance Adviser
*Note: If you are an experienced investment adviser or manager with more than 12 months experience in an FCA regulated capacity and have transferrable, active client relatoinships and are interested in finding out how our company ethos could fit your career objectives, contact a member of our HR team in confidence using the form provided.
All Applications will be treated with confidentiality.