Enjoy And Benefit From Working With Professional, like minded colleagues
Join a team with integrity, professionalism and ambition.
Marshall Sterling Careers
Work With Professionals, Add Value To Your Clients Objectives And Get Well Rewarded.
Opportunities At Marshall Sterling Investment Management.
Marshall Sterling, a London headquartered Investment, Asset and Wealth Management organisation that provides a broad range of financial services solutions to a variety of international, private and institutional clients.
Products and services made available include:
- Investment banking services
- Corporate finance, private and public placements
- Discretionary Investment Management
- Discretionary Fund Management
- Financial Advice
- Appointed Representative services
- Tier 1 custody, execution and settlement
We have a proven track record in delivering Alpha positive performance and facilitating the swift transfer of Investment Advisers, Investment Managers and client accounts alike, whilst providing an ongoing relaxed and professional platform to service new and existing business from.
- Senior Compliance Manager with experience in Retail Wealth Management, ideally in respect of Principal/AR frameworks
- Junior Compliance Manager with experience in Retail Wealth Management
- Qualified solicitor with experience in Prospectus generation and Financial Promotions Assessments
- Due Diligence paralegal
- Investment Adviser (Markets)*
- Investment Manager (Markets)*
*Note: If you are an experienced investment adviser or manager with more than 12 months experience in an FCA regulated capacity and have transferrable, active client relationships and are interested in finding out how our company ethos could fit your career objectives, contact a member of our HR team in confidence using the form provided.
All Applications will be treated with confidentiality.