Banks, Brokerages, Asset, Wealth and Investment Managers, Funds and Pension Trustees and Independent Financial Advisers.
As an Authorised Financial Institution, Marshall Sterling Investment Management is well positioned to provide a broad range of financial services to:
- Independent Financial advisers (IFAs)
- Hedge Funds
- Asset Managers
- Wealth Managers
- Accountancy firms
- Algorithm and high frequency traders and providers
- Trading or investment software providers
- Professional Introducers
How could this service be of benefit?
- Regulated Outsourced Discretionary Investment Management
- Market access across a range of asset classes and counterparties providing income opportunities
If you fall into one of the categories listed under Institutional Partnerships, you (or your underlying clients) are likely to place transactions in an asset classes that we provide access to via one of our counterparties.
In this instance we are likely to be able to obtain improved pricing by way of our Regulatory status and cumulative flow in which instance a percentage of that cost saving could be passed on to you.
Points to consider