Banks, Brokerages, Asset, Wealth and Investment Managers, Funds and Pension Trustees and Independent Financial Advisers.
As an Authorised Financial Institution, Marshall Sterling Investment Management is well positioned to provide a broad range of financial services to:
- Independent Financial advisers (IFAs)
- Hedge Funds
- Asset Managers
- Wealth Managers
- Accountancy firms
- Algorithm and high frequency traders and providers
- Trading or investment software providers
- Professional Introducers
See below how this service could be of benefit:
- Discretionary Fund Management
- Portfolio Management
- Multi-Asset Voice and Platform dealing solutions
- White label services
- Brokerage services
- Outsourced Clearing and Custody Services
- ISA Management services
Do you fall into one of the categories listed under Institutional Partnerships, or are you likely to place transactions in an asset class that we provide access to via one of our counterparties?
If so, then we are likely to be able to provide you with competitively priced financial products or services by way of our Regulatory status and cumulative deal-flow.
Points to consider